Monday, June 12, 2006

Don't let the words cease from being whispered in my ear.
In tune my ear, my heart, my spirit so I can clearly hear.
Whatever You have to say I am listening and my pen is ready to write.

Always been able to flow my words.
Never understood until now the importance of the gift You've given me-
The ability to encourage others to be the best they can be-
The message behind the flow-
The ability to help others know and grow.

The paper is my stage, my pulpit, my podium.
I speak through my pen-

A gift not to be taken lightly or misused.
The awesome responsibility to inundate people with hope-
Challenge folks to change and live above the standards of man.
Shine a beam of light into total darkness-
War against lies, injustice and ignorance.
Expose Potential.
Show forth Power.
Prophetic words of the final hour.


I know now that I'm not just supposed to write because I can.
I must write- keep the pen gliding across the paper.
I'm on a mission- writing with purpose.
Taking the words I'm given in my heart to the world

With belief that somehow- in someway those words will reach the minds of others and motivate them to elevate their thinking-
Reach into broken hearts and help mend.
Step out into storms and bring calmness to the atmosphere-
Help teach others the value of life- of their lives- lives worth celebrating.
Give words that say, No more excuses. Come up!!
Give words that point up to You- the King of kings- the Giver of real peace, joy and life.

Never let the words cease from being whispered in my ear.In tune my ear, my heart, my spirit so I can clearly hear. Whatever You have to say I am listening and my pen is ready to write.

© 2004 by Wendy M. Reynolds
Reynowr@aol.com

No comments: